Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac) 1.2.2
Canon Inc. - 83.37MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.2.2
Size : 83.37MB
Date Added : June 14,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing the images stored in the computer or on the cloud. This software enables you to edit and print various works such as card or calendar.
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is an application for printing photos easily and for creating and printing collages, calendars, posters, etc. by simply selecting photos and templates. You can create your beautiful items using a variety of templates that are continuously updated while your computer is connected to the Internet.
- A created item is saved in Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
It cannot be exported to a file.
- Emoji is not supported in the function, [Text], of the software.
- In printing Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, one print document is created for every one page. In printing multiple pages data, multiple print documents are created.
For cancelling printing multiple pages data, cancel all the print documents you want to cancel.
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
File version: 1.2.2
File Size: 83 MB
File name: mepd-mac-1_2_2-ea11.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- The supported models have been added.