Canon Quick Utility Toolbox 2.3.0
Canon Inc. - 11.89MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.3.0
Size : 11.89MB
Date Added : June 12,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Quick Utility Toolbox
Quick Utility Toolbox is software for launching supported utilities, managing or controlling product settings, or manually accessing sites.
The Quick Utility Toolbox is a shortcut menu that allows you to start the function you want to use quickly. You can soon begin to a utility that supports the Quick Utility Toolbox to manage or manage the printer or access this guide with one click. You can also set network folders as destinations for scanned images from the printer’s operation panel and received fax data.
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Server 2019(64bit)
Windows Server 2016(64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2(64bit)
Windows Server 2012(64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2(64bit)
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
File version: 2.3.0
File Size: 11 MB
File name: sop_-win-2_3_0-ea18_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows Server 2019 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.