Canon Inc. - 86.68MB (Freeware)
Size : 86.68MB
Date Added : June 10,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing the images stored in the computer or on the cloud.
This software enables you to edit and print various works such as card or calendar.
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is an application for printing photos easily and for creating and printing collages, calendars, posters, etc. by simply selecting photos and templates. You can create your beautiful items using a variety of templates that are continuously updated while your computer is connected to the Internet.
- A created item is saved in Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
It cannot be exported to a file.
- Emoji is not supported in the function, [Text], of the software.
- When the printer is USB-connected, Status Monitor does not indicate any error information even if an error occurs in the printer.
If an error occurs in the printer, operate the printer itself to solve it.
- In printing Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, one print document is created for every one page. In printing multiple pages of data, multiple print documents are created.
For canceling printing multiple pages data, cancel all the print documents you want to cancel.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
File version: 1.2.2
File Size: 86 MB
File name: epd_-win-1_2_2-ea20_4.exe
- The supported models have been added.