Canon PIXMA MG3522 XPS Printer Driver 5.70
Canon Inc. - 17.65MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.70
Size : 17.65MB
Date Added : May 20,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers support 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG3522
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for bright colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. PIXMA MG3522 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer to provide excellent print quality and exceptional comfort in a compact package. You can print beautiful, frameless photos right at home with a maximum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology.
Automatic Duplex Printing allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and this can help reduce paper use by up to 50%. This Canon All-in-one printer also has an AirPrint feature that allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while the default Wi-Fi technology will enable you to print and scan wirelessly from almost anywhere around your house.
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
(Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time, as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8 (32/64bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later (32/64bit)
File version: 5.70
File Size: 17 MB
File name: xp68-win-mg3500-5_70-ea32_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.