Canon PIXMA MG3522 MP Drivers 1.01
Canon Inc. - 25.17MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 25.17MB
Date Added : May 19,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For enhanced user experience, we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MG3522
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for bright colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. PIXMA MG3522 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer to provide excellent print quality and exceptional comfort in a compact package. You can print beautiful, frameless photos right at home with a maximum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology.
Automatic Duplex Printing allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and this can help reduce paper use by up to 50%. This Canon All-in-one printer also has an AirPrint feature that allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while the default Wi-Fi technology will enable you to print and scan wirelessly from almost anywhere around your house.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8 (32/64bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later (32/64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
File version: 1.01
File Size: 25 MB
File name: mp68-win-mg3500-1_01-ea32_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS. The following problems have been rectified: - Improper color matching (WIA driver)
Tags: Canon Printer Drivers