Canon PIXMA MG5722 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.4
Canon Inc. - 10.71MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.4
Size : 10.71MB
Date Added : May 15,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA MG5722
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Able to create borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ and produce documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, Canon PIXMA MG5722 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer with exceptional performance and convenience equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and scanning and copying capabilities with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer is fast enough with a print speed of 12.6 ipm black and nine ipm color and offers automatic duplexing features. Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to connect directly to the unit with smartphones and tablets using the Canon PRINT App as well as cameras with wireless PictBridge support.
The scanner is possible with an 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi that allows excellent scanning and copying features. Copies can also be made easily on two sides. Also, the five-color Hybrid Ink System will provide long life, clarity, and vibration to your documents and photos and the 2.5-inch LCD allows you to monitor printer status quickly. Also, the printer also has USB 2.0 connectivity for direct and simple connections to your computer.
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
File version: 1.4
File Size: 10 MB
File name: mac-mg5700-1_4-mcd.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS