Canon PIXMA MG5722 XPS Printer Driver 5.90
Canon Inc. - 19.31MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.90
Size : 19.31MB
Date Added : May 14,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers supports 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG5722
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Able to create borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ and produce documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, Canon PIXMA MG5722 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer with exceptional performance and convenience equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and scanning and copying capabilities with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer is fast enough with a print speed of 12.6 ipm black and 9 ipm color and offers automatic duplexing features. Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to connect directly to the unit with smartphones and tablets using the Canon PRINT App as well as cameras with wireless PictBridge support.
The scanner is possible with a 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi that allows excellent scanning and copying features. Copies can also be made easily on two sides. In addition, the five-color Hybrid Ink System will provide long life, clarity and vibration to your documents and photos and the 2.5-inch LCD allows you to quickly monitor printer status. In addition, the printer also has USB 2.0 connectivity for direct and simple connections to your computer.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8 (32/64bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later (32/64bit)
File version: 5.90
File Size: 19 MB
File name: xp68-win-mg5700-5_90-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.