Canon PIXMA MG5722 MP Drivers 1.00
Canon Inc. - 37.55MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.00
Size : 37.55MB
Date Added : May 13,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MG5722
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Able to create borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ and produce documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, Canon PIXMA MG5722 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer with exceptional performance and convenience equipped with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and scanning and copying capabilities with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer is fast enough with a print speed of 12.6 ipm black and 9 ipm color and offers automatic duplexing features. Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to connect directly to the unit with smartphones and tablets using the Canon PRINT App as well as cameras with wireless PictBridge support.
The scanner is possible with a 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi that allows excellent scanning and copying features. Copies can also be made easily on two sides. In addition, the five-color Hybrid Ink System will provide long life, clarity and vibration to your documents and photos and the 2.5-inch LCD allows you to quickly monitor printer status. In addition, the printer also has USB 2.0 connectivity for direct and simple connections to your computer.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
Windows 8 (32/64bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later (32/64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
File version: 1.00
File Size: 37 MB
File name: m68n-win-mg5700-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.