Canon PIXMA TS202 XPS Printer Driver 6.10
Canon Inc. - 39.83MB (Freeware)
Version : 6.10
Size : 39.83MB
Date Added : May 06,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
Canon PIXMA TS202
- Inkjet Printer
Perfect for producing high-quality images in low-volume environments, the Canon PIXMA TS202 is an Inkjet Printer capable of printing at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. With its compact design, this printer can handle 8.5″ x 26.6″ paper including Letter size and prints at speeds up to 7.7 ipm in black and white. However, when producing borderless photos, the printer will support media up to 4″ x 6″ and produce images in about 70 seconds.
By using FINE printhead technology and a hybrid ink system, the Canon TS202 can reproduce photos with surprising details despite their large size. FINE technology allows the placement of ink accurately on a small scale, thanks to the use of several ink channels. As for hybrid ink systems, printers have dye-based inks for their color cartridges but use pigment-based inks for black, making it possible to print photos with high fidelity while still helping keep text and small lines sharp.
You will be connected to a computer via a USB slot and offer an easily accessible rear tray for loading media, holding up to 60 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4″ x 6″ photo paper at a time. While silent mode helps reduce the noise created by the unit to print in more sensitive scenarios. And to help save power while still ready to use, the printer is equipped with automatic power on/off mode.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
File version: 6.10
File Size: 39 MB
File name: xpp_-win-ts200-6_10-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.