Canon PIXMA TS3120 Software Package 1.3
Canon Inc. - 10.61MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.3
Size : 10.61MB
Date Added : April 28,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA TS3120
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Easy to use with USB 2.0 or wireless Wi-Fi connectivity, PIXMA TS3120 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer to help you take care of all your essential printing needs at your home. TS3120 is also equipped with an all-in-one design that offers scanning and copying and compact printing. Speaking of quality, the printouts themselves are sharp and bright because of the use of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and FINE Hybrid Ink System.
This PIXMA TS3120 works quite fast with speeds up to 7.7 ipm black and four ipm colors. The 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution is also presented to help draw detailed images of your original documents when scanning and copying.
Enjoy effortless operation with the 1.5 inch LCD segment and buttons that provide access to specific settings and modes. The 60-sheet rear paper tray feature can handle a variety of media from 4″ x 6″ to 8.5″ x 14″ in size. Not only that, if you want to print or scan directly from or to a cellphone or tablet, the TS3120 makes it much more comfortable with the support of Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT App, Google Cloud Print, and many more.
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
File version: 1.3
File Size: 10 MB
File name: mac-ts3100-1_3-mcd.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.