Canon PIXMA TS5120 MP Drivers 1.01
Canon Inc. - 89.54MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 89.54MB
Date Added : April 15,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
Canon PIXMA TS5120
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Are you looking for a compact wireless printer for all your daily tasks at home? PIXMA TS5120 is an extraordinary Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer from Canon. It displays Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi so that you can make a direct connection to various smart devices. It also includes an all-in-one design that provides several functions of printing, scanning, and copying. To print, you will benefit from a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp images and documents, while FINE Hybrid Ink System allows you to create original documents and vivid photos.
Now you can work quickly thanks to the 13 ipm black print speed and 6.8 ipm color to produce homework, shopping lists, or photos. Also, the TS5120 has front and rear paper feed options that can work with media up to 8.5″ x 14″ in size and can perform automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying are possible because the included flatbed is 8.5″ x 11.7″ with the optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides a detailed scan of your original document.
Speaking of connections, this TS5120 is a highly connected unit, featuring support for Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and many more wireless services. A 2.5″ LCD screen is also available to quickly view and adjust settings.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are accurate. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
File version: 1.01
File Size: 89 MB
File name: mpnp-win-ts5100-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)