Canon PIXMA TS6020 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.2
Canon Inc. - 9.35MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.2
Size : 9.35MB
Date Added : April 12,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA TS6020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Available in a choice of black, white and gray designs, PIXMA TS6020 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that allows you to print fun papers, concert tickets or family photos and make everything look great.
Is your workspace narrow? It does not matter. This versatile printer will fit into a small space and print comfortably from almost any device from anywhere. When talking about connectivity, PIXMA TS6020 can connect to all devices via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB and even directly from the Cloud. Plus, the five ink system allows the printer to print detailed photos and documents, fast output speeds, and also print beautiful borderless photos.
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
File version: 1.2
File Size: 9 MB
File name: mac-ts6000-1_2-mcd.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Corrected a malfunction that a blank paper is printed out in performing the test print when setting up under macOS Sierra (v10.12) environment.