Canon PIXMA TS6020 XPS Printer Driver 6.05c
Canon Inc. - 21.92MB (Freeware)
Version : 6.05c
Size : 21.92MB
Date Added : April 10,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Download XPS Printer Driver for your Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per color (bpc) printing.
Canon PIXMA TS6020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Available in a choice of black, white and gray designs, PIXMA TS6020 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer that allows you to print fun papers, concert tickets or family photos and make everything look great.
Is your workspace narrow? It does not matter. This versatile printer will fit into a small space and print comfortably from almost any device from anywhere. When talking about connectivity, PIXMA TS6020 can connect to all devices via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB and even directly from the Cloud. Plus, the five ink system allows the printer to print detailed photos and documents, fast output speeds, and also print beautiful borderless photos.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
File version: 6.05c
File Size: 21 MB
File name: xp68-win-ts6000-6_05c-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Improper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.