Canon PIXMA TS6120 XPS Printer Driver 6.10a
Canon Inc. - 40MB (Freeware)
Version : 6.10a
Size : 40MB
Date Added : April 05,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per color (bpc) printing.
Canon PIXMA TS6120
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
If you need a printer that is reliable for your daily needs. PIXMA TS6120 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer made for all your everyday printing needs starting from printing all documents; boarding passes, invitations, and even your photos that look great quickly and easily.
With 5 Individual Tank Ink Systems, the PIXMA TS6120 ensures that your documents will look sharp and images look good for all your prints. Also, you can also rest comfortably because you don’t waste ink – because you only need to replace the specific colors that are used up, not the entire cartridge. While with the default scanner you can make copies quickly and scan important documents directly to your smartphone using the Canon PRINT App.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
File version: 6.10a
File Size: 40 MB
File name: xpp_-win-ts6100-6_10a-ea34_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Improper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.