Canon PIXMA TS702 Software Package 1.0
Canon Inc. - 10MB (FreeWare)
Version : 1.0
Size : 10MB
Date Added : March 27,2019
License : FreeWare
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA TS702
- Home Office Single-Function Printer
Do you want to print documents in just 10 seconds? PIXMA TS702 is a Home Office Single Function Printer from Canon that is made for fast print speeds, ample paper capacity and the connectivity you need for home and office. Canon PIXMA TS702 has a large paper capacity of up to 350 sheets and is compatible with XL ink tanks and high-yield XXL, so you don’t need to worry about replacing ink tanks during large print jobs. Connectivity is critical, with the TS702 you can connect the devices you need to how you need, and without worry.
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
File version: 1.0
File Size: 10 MB
File name: mac-ts700-1_0-mcd.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.