Canon PIXMA TS8020 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.2
Canon Inc. - 9.39MB (FreeWare)
Version : 1.2
Size : 9.39MB
Date Added : March 24,2019
License : FreeWare
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA TS8020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
If you are looking for a small printer that is big on features and big on style? PIXMA TS8020 is a Canon Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer with an innovative, space-saving design that allows it to be placed almost anywhere in your home. The PIXMA TS8020 is very easy to connect and print beautiful photos, documents, color labels, and envelopes, directly from any device via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, internal SD Card, or even Cloud print.
Thanks to the easy-to-see 4.3-inch touch screen and intuitive user interface, the document deletion reminder, and output tray can be expanded automatically making the PIXMA TS8020 easy to use. Plus you can appreciate the extraordinary quality of documents and photos from a six-color ink system that includes a particular gray ink tank device. There are even front and back paper feeds that support fine art paper, so you can always be guaranteed with excellent picture quality.
File version: 1.2
File Size: 9 MB
File name: mac-ts8000-1_2-mcd.dmg
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Corrected a malfunction that a blank paper is printed out in performing the test print when setting up under macOS Sierra (v10.12) environment.