Canon PIXMA TS8220 MP Drivers 1.02
Canon Inc. - 93.25MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 93.25MB
Date Added : March 14,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
Canon PIXMA TS8220
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Are you looking for a printer with quick print and powerful features to use at home? PIXMA TS8220 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Slim printer from Canon offering fast printing, powerful features, and many connectivity options. This printer will print everything from family photos and invitations to reports, documents and tickets quickly and easily. The Blue Photo Ink ensures that your photos will look better than before because this can reduce spots and produce subtle color reproduction. While with a 4.3-inch Touchscreen LCD, versatile paper support, and an Individual 6 Color Ink System, the Canon PIXMA TS8220 is a top-grade printer that looks slim for everyday use at home.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
File version: 1.02
File Size: 93 MB
File name: md__-win-ts8200-1_02-ea34_2.exe
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The failure that may disable installation when PC detects the printer before driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)