Canon PIXMA TS9020 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.2
Canon Inc. - 9.34MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.2
Size : 9.34MB
Date Added : March 11,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA TS9020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Are you looking for the best color printer to make lots of documents and photos? PIXMA TS9020 is an All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Canon-style printer with a slim and compact body. Print all your homework assignments such as shipping labels, CDs, DVDs, envelopes, concert tickets, and fantastic family photos quickly and easily.
You can easily connect all devices because when it comes to wireless and wired connectivity, this PIXMA TS9020 printer is king. You can enjoy entirely powerful features such as the built-in SD Card reader, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Cloud options, plus NFC for your compatible smartphone. PIXMA TS9020 is also a great choice as a printer for the iPhone/iPad. Plus, this printer is straightforward to use with a large 5.0-inch touch screen that is easy to read and an enhanced user interface, document deletion reminders and output trays that can be expanded automatically.
Some quality enhancement features include a six-color ink system (special gray ink tank), onboard creative filters, and front and back paper feeding options that even support fine art paper – so you don’t have to compromise on image quality.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- File version: 1.2
- File Size: 9 MB
- File name: mac-ts9000-1_2-mcd.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Corrected a malfunction that a blank paper is printed out in performing the test print when setting up under macOS Sierra (v10.12) environment.