Canon PIXMA TS9020 XPS Printer Driver 6.05c
Canon Inc. - 22.16MB (Freeware)
Version : 6.05c
Size : 22.16MB
Date Added : March 09,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
Canon PIXMA TS9020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Are you looking for the best color printer to make lots of documents and photos? PIXMA TS9020 is an All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Canon-style printer with a slim and compact body. Print all your homework assignments such as shipping labels, CDs, DVDs, envelopes, concert tickets, and fantastic family photos quickly and easily.
You can easily connect all devices because when it comes to wireless and wired connectivity, this PIXMA TS9020 printer is king. You can enjoy entirely powerful features such as the built-in SD Card reader, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Cloud options, plus NFC for your compatible smartphone. PIXMA TS9020 is also a great choice as a printer for the iPhone/iPad. Plus, this printer is straightforward to use with a large 5.0-inch touch screen that is easy to read and an enhanced user interface, document deletion reminders and output trays that can be expanded automatically.
Some quality enhancement features include a six-color ink system (special gray ink tank), onboard creative filters, and front and back paper feeding options that even support fine art paper – so you don’t have to compromise on image quality.
File version: 6.05c
File Size: 22 MB
File name: xp68-win-ts9000-6_05c-ea34_2.exe
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Improper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.