Canon PIXMA TS9020 MP Drivers 1.02
Canon Inc. - 69.81MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 69.81MB
Date Added : March 08,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/en/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
Canon PIXMA TS9020
- Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Are you looking for the best color printer to make lots of documents and photos? PIXMA TS9020 is an All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Canon-style printer with a slim and compact body. Print all your homework assignments such as shipping labels, CDs, DVDs, envelopes, concert tickets, and fantastic family photos quickly and easily.
You can easily connect all devices because when it comes to wireless and wired connectivity, this PIXMA TS9020 printer is king. You can enjoy entirely powerful features such as the built-in SD Card reader, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Cloud options, plus NFC for your compatible smartphone. PIXMA TS9020 is also a great choice as a printer for the iPhone/iPad. Plus, this printer is straightforward to use with a large 5.0-inch touch screen that is easy to read and an enhanced user interface, document deletion reminders and output trays that can be expanded automatically.
Some quality enhancement features include a six-color ink system (first gray ink tank), onboard creative filters, and front and back paper feeding options that even support fine art paper – so you don’t have to compromise on image quality.
- File version: 1.02
- File Size: 69 MB
- File name: m68n-win-ts9000-1_02-ea34_2.exe
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Improper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.