Canon PIXMA MP140 Scanner Driver 12.13.3a
Canon Inc. - 5.83MB (Freeware)
Version : 12.13.3a
Size : 5.83MB
Date Added : February 24,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP140
- Photo All-In-One Printer
Want to get more work done at home? PIXMA MP140 Photo of the All-In-One from Canon offers you Print, Copy, Scan performance in one compact device that you are looking for. With patented print head technology, the MP140 allows you to create beautiful and long-lasting photos, ranging from credit card sizes up to 8.5 “x 11”. Now, your copy will be more correct for your original images and text. And, the unique Z-Lid top expansion can lift about 1 inch vertically and this allows you to produce clear and complete scans even for thick original documents, even though a personal notebook.
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- [OS X v10.9]
Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.