Canon PIXMA MP150 Scanner Driver 12.13.3
Canon Inc. - 12.95MB (Freeware)
Version : 12.13.3
Size : 12.95MB
Date Added : February 19,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP150
- Photo All-in-One Printer
Are you looking for a compact machine with three large functions? PIXMA MP150 Photo All-In-One Printer from Canon is a small machine that allows you to complete more tasks right at home. You can easily print high-quality photos and text, copy important documents, scan other photos and images.
This PIXMA MP150 produces the exceptional color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for extraordinary detail and photorealism. And you don’t need to wait long for the results; printing beautiful lab 4″ x 6″ borderless photos only takes about 55 seconds.
When scanning your photo or image, it will produce high-quality 1200-dpi reproduction with bright 48-bit color depth. Plus, the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface allows you to transfer the fastest images and scan speeds. You can even print directly from your PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder.
Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6/10.7
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.