Canon PIXMA MP260 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 24.91MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 24.91MB
Date Added : February 09,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP260
- All-In-One Inkjet Printer
By presenting the PIXMA MP260, meaning Canon has strengthened the entry-level line-up of their Inkjet All-In-One printers. This stylish device offers the function of printing, scanning, and copying with an internal memory card slot in a compact form at a much more affordable price.
With the size of the ink droplets varying, and the smaller the jet nozzle, the lower the ink droplets, the more detailed the printed image will be. The integrated print head and ink tank One-click Canon installation, FINE Cartridges cannot be easier to replace.
CCD or CIS systems for scanning flat beds used on all models. Achieves a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. 1200dpi resolution produces good color scanning. MP Navigator EX software makes every stage of operation easier, from image search to editing PDF documents. Scan existing prints and reprint them to share duplicates with family and friends, or scan faded photos and restart them with easy-to-use software.
Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(64bit)
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.