Canon PIXMA MP270 Scanner Driver 15.5.2a
Canon Inc. - 11.64MB (Freeware)
Version : 15.5.2a
Size : 11.64MB
Date Added : February 06,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : macOS 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP270
- Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One photo The printer is a compact machine that produces beautiful color prints of up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and scans documents or images up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on 48-bit color depth and color copy in only 37 seconds.
The Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically corrects exposures to optimize the quality of your images, and you can also print black text or laser-quality pages directly from the web. The ChromaLife100+ system also allows your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper when stored in archival quality photo albums.
- macOS Sierra v10.12
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- OS X Lion v10.7.5
- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
- OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture. Therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.