Canon PIXMA MP270 MP Driver 1.05
Canon Inc. - 19.94MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.05
Size : 19.94MB
Date Added : February 04,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP270
- Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One photo The printer is a compact machine that produces beautiful color prints of up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and scans documents or images up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on 48-bit color depth and color copy in only 37 seconds.
The Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically corrects exposures to optimize the quality of your images, and you can also print black text or laser-quality pages directly from the web. The ChromaLife100+ system also allows your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper when stored in archival quality photo albums.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.