Canon PIXMA MP460 MP Driver 1.11
Canon Inc. - 21.98MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.11
Size : 21.98MB
Date Added : January 28,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP460
- Photo All-In-One Printer
Whether working from the head office, helping children with their school projects or just printing pictures from family trips, Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One Canon provides solutions that satisfy consumer preferences regarding appearance, taste, design, and functionality by allowing you to print, copy and scan photos and documents quickly and easily.
With its sleek and slightly tilted design featuring round corners and a space-saving low profile, the popular MP460 meets every home or small business office. As more and more consumers begin to familiarize themselves with the benefits of multi-function units for homes, their demands go beyond just having the best technology. The ease of use and reliability is at the forefront. The MP460 is designed to be very user-friendly while providing optimal results repeatedly.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP Windows 2000 Professional
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.