Canon PIXMA MP510 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.11
Canon Inc. - 21.84MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.11
Size : 21.84MB
Date Added : January 25,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP510
- All-in-One Photo Printer
Want to print beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality text, PIXMA MP510 is Canon’s Photo All-in-One Printer that uses the Dual Color Gamut Processing technology included (DCGPT) to ensure your copy will be correct for original images and text. The two paper trays allow you to store plain paper and photo paper for printing. While the 1.9-inch color LCD screen allows you to see and enhance images with better results. You can also print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, and compatible camera phones.
Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(64bit) Windows XP x64 Edition
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.