Canon PIXMA MP540 MP Driver 1.04
Canon Inc. - 24.82MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.04
Size : 24.82MB
Date Added : January 12,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP540
- Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MP540 is an affordable all-in-one printer that offers 1pl prints, 9600dpi which is superior for home users. It comes with features including a smooth scroll wheel, PictBridge and a memory card slot to increase flexibility.
PIXMA MP540 also offers superior quality print results with a print resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi and 1pl ink droplets for smooth tonal gradations and almost granular prints. The ChromaLife100 + system incorporates Canon’s FINE print head, dye-based single ink, and specific Canon genuine photo paper to produce beautiful photos that are durable and beautiful.
PIXMA MP540 has two paper trays to increase media flexibility, allowing users to reload photos and plain paper
PictBridge compatibility and memory card slots also benefit digital camera users, allowing them to print directly from the camera without the need for a PC.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP SP2 or later Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.