Canon PIXMA MP550 Scanner Driver 15.5.2b
Canon Inc. - 11.66MB (Freeware)
Version : 15.5.2b
Size : 11.66MB
Date Added : January 10,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP550
- All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MP550 is an inkjet printer that combines three functions in one package: printing, scanning, and copying. With a size of 45.3 cm wide 36.8 cm and 16 cm, and weighing 8.1 kg. The MP550 is capable of achieving a print resolution of 9600×2400 dpi in very detailed photos. Also, this all-in-one printer also does it at ESAT mono print speeds with a maximum of 9.2 images per minute and a maximum ESAT color print speed of around six images per minute.
This Canon Inkjet printer also produces two-sided printing. This manually operated feature will help minimize printing costs. Canon PIXMA MP550 is a CIS flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400×4800 dpi and a digital resolution of 19200×19200 dpi.
The resulting image is also detailed and can be optimized with the image correction options offered by the scanner. This all-in-one printer produces color copies and copies of photos with FCOT color speeds of about 26 seconds. The Canon Inkjet printer can interact with a PC via a high-speed USB port or wireless connection. It can also communicate directly with your camera, cellphone, and PDA.
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- [OS X v10.11]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture. Therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS X v10.11]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS X v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.