Canon PIXMA MP550 MP Driver 1.05
Canon Inc. - 20.29MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.05
Size : 20.29MB
Date Added : January 08,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
About Canon PIXMA MP550
- All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MP550 is an inkjet printer that combines three functions in one package: printing, scanning, and copying. With a size of 45.3 cm wide 36.8 cm and 16 cm, and weighing 8.1 kg. The MP550 is capable of achieving a print resolution of 9600×2400 dpi in very detailed photos. Also, this all-in-one printer also does it at ESAT mono print speeds with a maximum of 9.2 images per minute and a maximum ESAT color print speed of around six images per minute.
This Canon Inkjet printer also produces two-sided printing. This manually operated feature will help minimize printing costs. Canon PIXMA MP550 is a CIS flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400×4800 dpi and a digital resolution of 19200×19200 dpi.
The resulting image is also detailed and can be optimized with the image correction options offered by the scanner. This all-in-one printer produces color copies and copies of photos with FCOT color speeds of about 26 seconds. The Canon Inkjet printer can interact with a PC via a high-speed USB port or wireless connection. It can also communicate directly with your camera, cell phone and PDA.
Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(64bit) Windows XP SP2 or later.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.