Canon PIXMA MP600R MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.11
Canon Inc. - 21.64MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.11
Size : 21.64MB
Date Added : January 07,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
About Canon PIXMA MP600R
- Single Ink All-in-One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP600R is a single ink all-in-one photo printer for the whole family that allows you to print wirelessly at home. Print photos, copy and scan efficiently using an intuitive user interface with color screens and Easy-Scroll Wheels.
This sophisticated All-in-One photo offered wireless (802.11g/b) and wired (Ethernet) built-in connectivity, so that everyone at home can share printing and scanning quality photo labs. The settings are fast and straightforward, to new or existing networks.
Thanks to the crystal clear 6.3 cm TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel, making operation easier than before. Just rotate the Easy-Scroll Wheel to select an option on the screen. View, select, edit, and digital print photos with one touch – or copy and scan.
Speaking of quality. The MP600R offers a maximum color print resolution of 9600 x2400dpi detailed and vibrant photo printing, using Canon’s FINE print head that delivers microscopic ink droplets as small as 1pl. ContrastPLUS technology with additional dye-based black ink also provides extra depth and contrast for photos.
Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(64bit) Windows XP x64 Edition
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection, manually specify FILE as a port in the Complete Installation window. Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.