Canon PIXMA MP630 Scanner Driver 14.11.4a
Canon Inc. - 10.96MB (Freeware)
Version : 14.11.4a
Size : 10.96MB
Date Added : December 30,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Mac OS X 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
About Canon PIXMA MP630
- All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MP630 is an all-in-one printer that is intended to excite and arouse creative user interest with incredible photo prints, with a compact and contemporary design and very fast photo printing speeds, as well as scanners up to 4800dpi and handling sophisticated media.
PIXMA MP630 is a full-featured PIXMA model to replace PIXMA MP610 and in the process introduced five new Single Ink. When combined with new photo paper, new ink and PIXMA MP630 make ChromaLife100+ photos, parts of the system that enhance the beauty and longevity of printed images.
Integrated, high-speed printing, scanning and copying make the Office All-in-Ones the ideal solution for all home offices. The same technology that produces PIXMA premium photo prints presents new life and sharp colors for business documents and presentations.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
- OS X Lion v10.7.5
- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
- OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.