Canon PIXMA MP630 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 25.24MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 25.24MB
Date Added : December 28,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
About Canon PIXMA MP630
- All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MP630 is an all-in-one printer that is intended to excite and arouse creative user interest with incredible photo prints, with a compact and contemporary design and high-speed photo printing speeds, as well as scanners up to 4800dpi and handling sophisticated media.
PIXMA MP630 is a full-featured PIXMA model to replace PIXMA MP610 and in the process introduced five new Single Ink. When combined with new photo paper, new ink and PIXMA MP630 make ChromaLife100 + photos, parts of the system that enhance the beauty and longevity of printed images.
Integrated, high-speed printing, scanning and copying make the Office All-in-Ones the ideal solution for all home offices. The same technology that produces PIXMA premium photo prints presents new life and sharp colors for business documents and presentations.
- Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(64bit)
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- (Scanner Drivers) The following problem has been rectified: The scanner driver may freeze when scanning a reflection copy at a high resolution.