Canon PIXMA MG4120 XPS Printer Driver 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.11MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.11MB
Date Added : December 06,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
About Canon PIXMA MG4120
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Enjoy excellent quality, versatility, and comfort with PIXMA MG4120 Wireless All-In-One Printer. Thanks to internal Wi-Fi technology, you will easily print and scan wirelessly anywhere around your home. Print beautiful photos without limits in homes up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Integrated Automatic Duplex Printing also allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and costs by up to 50%.
- Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
(Notice for installation)
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS