Canon PIXMA MG4120 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 35.49MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 35.49MB
Date Added : December 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
About Canon PIXMA MG4120
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
Enjoy excellent quality, versatility, and comfort with PIXMA MG4120 Wireless All-In-One Printer. Thanks to internal Wi-Fi technology, you will easily print and scan wirelessly anywhere around your home. Print beautiful photos without limits in homes up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Integrated Automatic Duplex Printing also allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and costs by up to 50%.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(64bit) Windows XP SP2 or later
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 63.0MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.