Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner Driver 19.0.0h
Canon Inc. - 27.05MB (Freeware)
Version : 19.0.0h
Size : 27.05MB
Date Added : November 30,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to quickly scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
About Canon PIXMA MG4220
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG4220 is an inkjet photo all-in-one wireless printer with amazing features like Wi-Fi technology that allows you to print and scan from anywhere around your home wirelessly with ease. AirPrint’s built-in compatibility also allows you to print directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and basically; there are no settings! Beautiful print, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Intel Mac
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture. Therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, as a warning dialog is displayed, the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
- The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS.
- 64bit has been supported.
- A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.