Canon PIXMA MG4220 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.0
Canon Inc. - 40.01MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.0
Size : 40.01MB
Date Added : November 28,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
About Canon PIXMA MG4220
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG4220 is an inkjet photo all-in-one wireless printer with amazing features like Wi-Fi technology that allows you to print and scan from anywhere around your home wirelessly with ease. AirPrint’s built-in compatibility also allows you to print directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and basically; there are no settings! Beautiful print, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit) Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit) Windows XP SP3 or later
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 71.1MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.