Canon PIXMA MG4220 XPS Printer Driver 5.60a
Canon Inc. - 24.69MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.60a
Size : 24.69MB
Date Added : November 27,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG4220 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
About Canon PIXMA MG4220
- Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG4220 is an inkjet photo all-in-one wireless printer with amazing features like Wi-Fi technology that allows you to print and scan from anywhere around your home wirelessly with ease. AirPrint’s built-in compatibility also allows you to print directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and there are no settings! Beautiful print, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- (Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.