Canon PIXMA MG5120 Scanner Driver 17.7.1b
Canon Inc. - 11.12MB (Freeware)
Version : 17.7.1b
Size : 11.12MB
Date Added : November 24,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon MG5120 color image scanner.
About Canon PIXMA MG5120
Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Photo Printer
PIXMA MG5120 is an all-in-one photo inkjet wireless printer that provides an exceptional combination of performance and ease of use for your printing and imaging needs. Enjoy amazing color quality of 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum with 1pl and five individual ink tank systems to print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or sharp documents with exceptional quality while you only need to change the color of the ink that runs out.
When printing photos, the power of ChromaLife100+ use genuine Canon ink and photo paper so that your photos can be shared and stored for generations. The new Full HD Movie Print software converts your favorite HD video clips taken with your Canon EOS Digital SLR camera or Powershot into beautiful prints!
Do you need high-quality scanning images? Auto Document Fix automatically provides advanced image analysis and correction of area-by-area data for readable text, and pictures that maintain color tone and contrast. While the Automatic Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture. Therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed, and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.