Canon PIXMA MG5720 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.3
Canon Inc. - 9.54MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.3
Size : 9.54MB
Date Added : November 19,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
About Canon PIXMA MG5720
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG5720 is a wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers performance, real comfort and exceptional quality for your home office. This MG5720 allows you to print beautiful photos without limits, and sharp documents up to 8.5″ x 11″.
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to print wirelessly from almost anywhere around the house conveniently. PIXMA MG5720 is an ideal printer for tablets, smartphones, or cloud printing and it all starts with Canon PRINT App that makes it easy for you to print, scan photos and documents directly from compatible mobile devices.
Additional highlights include features such as the 2.5″ LCD screen that allows you to preview images before you print and easily navigate printer. Plus, the efficient system of five ink tanks also will enable you to replace the color ink that runs out.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Corrected a malfunction that a blank paper is printed out in performing the test print when setting up under macOS Sierra