Canon PIXMA MG6420 MP Drivers 1.02
Canon Inc. - 25.85MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 25.85MB
Date Added : November 09,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Drivers
Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG6420 is a superior wireless all-in-one inkjet photo printer that offers exceptional performance and versatility to print beautiful photos without limits up to 8.5″ x 11″ and sharp documents with outstanding quality. This MG6420 printer has a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system.
With a 3.0-inch LCD screen and an internal memory card slot, MG6420 allows you to view, edit and print your images directly on the printer – no need for a computer! PIXMA MG6420 also has the convenience feature of Canon PRINT App that allows you to print photos or documents from your mobile device.
While internal Wi-Fi technology also allows you to print and scan wirelessly from anywhere around your home. MG6420 also offers Auto Power On, an easy-to-use feature that automatically turns on the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as the supported OS.
- The following problems have been rectified: Improper color matching (WIA driver)