Canon PIXMA MG6420 Full Driver & Software (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 49.63MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 49.63MB
Date Added : November 08,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Drivers
Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG6420 is a superior wireless all-in-one inkjet photo printer that offers exceptional performance and versatility to print beautiful photos without limits up to 8.5″ x 11″ and sharp documents with exceptional quality. This MG6420 printer has a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system.
With a 3.0-inch LCD screen and an internal memory card slot, MG6420 allows you to view, edit and print your images directly on the printer – no need for a computer! PIXMA MG6420 also has the convenience feature of Canon PRINT App that allows you to print photos or documents from your mobile device.
While internal Wi-Fi technology also allows you to print and scan wirelessly from anywhere around your home. MG6420 also offers Auto Power On, an easy-to-use feature that automatically turns on the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.