Canon PIXMA MG6620 XPS Printer Driver 5.80
Canon Inc. - 18.70MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.80
Size : 18.70MB
Date Added : November 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers support 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG6620
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG6620 is an amazing Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that provides exceptional performance, versatility, and quality. The Canon MG6620 allows you to print beautiful photos without limits easily, as well as sharp documents up to 8.5″ x 11″ with 4800 x 1200 maximum dpi colors and 2pl technology. With a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen and an internal memory card slot, the MG6620 allows you to view, edit and print your images directly on the printer.
Highlights of additional features include Automatic 2-Sided Printing, which allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and the My Image Garden device makes setting and printing your photos fun and easy. While Easy-PhotoPrint also allows you to print photos easily from any mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- (Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.