Canon PIXMA MG6620 MP Drivers 1.01
Canon Inc. - 31.70MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 31.70MB
Date Added : November 03,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Drivers
Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MG6620 is an amazing Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that provides exceptional performance, versatility, and quality. The Canon MG6620 allows you to print beautiful photos without limits easily, as well as sharp documents up to 8.5″ x 11″ with 4800 x 1200 maximum dpi colors and 2pl technology. With a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen and an internal memory card slot, the MG6620 allows you to view, edit and print your images directly on the printer.
Highlights of additional features include Automatic 2-Sided Printing, which allows you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and the My Image Garden device makes setting and publishing your photos fun and easy. While Easy-PhotoPrint also allows you to print photos easily from any mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified: Scanning by the operation panel may not be performed when the computer is recovered from the Sleep mode or the Standby status.