Canon PIXMA MG6820 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.2
Canon Inc. - 9.31MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.2
Size : 9.31MB
Date Added : October 29,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Mac OS X 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Drivers
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG6820 is an advanced wireless all-in-one printer that brings high performance and the real comfort to your printing needs. The MG6820 is packed with powerful printing options like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and many more. The Canon MG6820 allows you to easily print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house comfortably built on Wi-Fi. Outstanding photo printing and sharp text documents all from five efficient individual ink tank systems.
PIXMA MG6820 is a printer that is ideal for tablets, smartphones, or cloud printing and starts with the Canon PRINT App that allows you to easily print and scan from mobile devices and popular online cloud services. Highlighting additional features including such as a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen that allows you to operate the printer quickly and intuitively. The five ink tanks also will enable you to produce extraordinary photos and sharp text documents, and also only need to replace the ink that is just gone, this will save time between replacing the ink tank.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- The internal modules have been updated.