Canon PIXMA MG6820 XPS Printer Driver 5.90
Canon Inc. - 19.31MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.90
Size : 19.31MB
Date Added : October 26,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers support 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Drivers
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG6820 is an advanced wireless all-in-one printer that brings high performance and the real comfort to your printing needs. The MG6820 is packed with powerful printing options like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and many more. The Canon MG6820 allows you to easily print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house comfortably built on Wi-Fi. Outstanding photo printing and sharp text documents all from five efficient individual ink tank systems.
PIXMA MG6820 is a printer that is ideal for tablets, smartphones, or cloud printing and starts with the Canon PRINT App that allows you to easily print and scan from mobile devices and popular online cloud services. Highlighting additional features including such as a 3.0-inch LCD touch screen that allows you to operate the printer quickly and intuitively. The five ink tanks also allow you to produce extraordinary photos and sharp text documents, and also only need to replace the ink that is just gone, this will save time between replacing the ink tank.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.