Canon PIXMA MX372 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.17MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.17MB
Date Added : October 11,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MX372 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MX372 Drivers
Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
PIXMA MX372 is a color photo printer that offers excellent quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increasing productivity. An integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, FastFront is a number of features that allow you to perform many tasks easily when your MX372 printer is working.
Enjoy maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the FINE Cartridge System means outstanding printing and business document efficiency while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of the original document is preserved with each copy and scan.
The Canon MX372 also allows you to turn offices into photo labs and print beautiful frameless photo lab photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. MX372 provides quality business imaging and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- (Notice for installation)
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.