Canon PIXMA MX372 MP Driver (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 20.82MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 20.82MB
Date Added : October 10,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX372 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Drivers
Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
PIXMA MX372 is a color photo printer that offers excellent quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increasing productivity. An integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, FastFront is some features that allow you to perform many tasks efficiently when your MX372 printer is working.
Enjoy maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and the FINE Cartridge System means outstanding printing and business document efficiency while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of the original document is preserved with each copy and scan.
The Canon MX372 also allows you to turn offices into photo labs and print beautiful frameless photo lab photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. MX372 provides quality business imaging and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.