Canon PIXMA MX392 Scanner Driver (Mac) 19.1.0h
Canon Inc. - 24.94MB (Freeware)
Version : 19.1.0h
Size : 24.94MB
Date Added : October 08,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : macOS 10.14/ 10.13
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MX392 color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to scan photos, documents, etc..
Canon PIXMA MX392 Drivers
Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX392 is an office all-in-one inkjet printer offering a fast and easy quality business that is affordable. The 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and integrated 2-lane LCD will help improve functionality and efficiency to your home office. Another feature that PIXMA MX392 has is the FastFront system, which conveniently allows you to change ink and paper from the front of the printer.
PIXMA MX392 offers the maximum color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and the FINE Cartridge System means outstanding printing and business document efficiency while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of original documents preserved with each copy and scan. PIXMA MX392 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print borderless photos of beautiful and beautiful lab photos measuring 8.5″ x 11″.
The My Image Garden software also makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organizations, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and much more.
- When the OS is updated after the scanner driver is installed, scanning cannot be performed. Install the driver again.
- When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture. Therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- (USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
IJ Scan Utility
- Phenomenon: When saving the scanned 1 GB or larger image, as a warning dialog is displayed, the image is not saved. This phenomenon occurs in JPEG format only.
Solution: Save the data in TIFF or PNG format.
– The help is not displayed even after the “?” button is pushed.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- macOS Mojave (10.14) has been added as a supported OS. - 64bit has been supported. - A problem that a part of images scanned with grayscale become black has been corrected.