Canon PIXMA MX392 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.00
Canon Inc. - 27.88MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.00
Size : 27.88MB
Date Added : October 05,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to scan photos, documents, etc. quickly.
Canon PIXMA MX392 Drivers
Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX392 is an office all-in-one inkjet printer offering a fast and easy quality business that is affordable. The 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and integrated 2-lane LCD will help improve functionality and efficiency to your home office. Another feature that PIXMA MX392 has is the FastFront system, which conveniently allows you to change ink and paper from the front of the printer.
PIXMA MX392 offers the maximum color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and the FINE Cartridge System means outstanding printing and business document efficiency while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of original documents preserved with each copy and scan. PIXMA MX392 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print borderless photos of beautiful and beautiful lab photos measuring 8.5″ x 11″.
The My Image Garden software also makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organizations, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and much more.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.